Kasterborous:   News   Opinion   Forum   Interviews   Reviews   Time Leech   Webguide  

Sunday, March 11, 2007

20 Days and Counting!

Doctor Who
Hoping for more consistent high quality stuff this year. Cut the Boomtown and Love 'n' Monsters type stories out and I'm sure the average perceived quality of the show will go up! Of course, this is subjective and purely my own humble opinion. :-)

On another note, RTD was interviewed in The Telegraph and hinted that S4 might be his last as show runner. Whilst I applaud everything that he has done for the show I do think that some fresh blood at the helm would be a "good thing". I hope that means we can get away from Earth a little more often. Really away... not just visiting different times or New Earths. The TARDIS can travel in time AND space, after all. So, let's have a bit more of the latter, eh?

Web Awards
...and if you haven't already voted for Kopic's Doctor Who and Torchwood News in the Herts24 Web Awards, then I would be eternally grateful if you could! Please? Pretty please? :-)

Vote 4 Kopic!

No comments:

And Now For The News...